Only 1 month to go until our BIG DAY! Things are hurrying along as we work on projects and plan out the ceremony. Jeremy has been especially amazing at helping with projects I've taken on. He is no longer scared away by Michaels and has spent hours helping me paint our escort cards the last two weekends. While I enjoy doing crafty projects he tends to want to buy the finished project and pay the extra cents, so his willingness to help (happily even) is such an incredible gift. Here's a peek at some of the decorations in progress:
Jeremy painting the escort cards with chalkboard paint
This past week we also took our first dance lesson! For our first dance we will be doing the rumba to Michael Buble's Everything :) (http://michaelbuble.com/everything-official-video). The lessons were ten times better than I expected- I am rhythmically challenged but it is so much fun to dance with Jeremy and our instructor is great!
By far the biggest happening of last week was the birth of our first niece Kyla Lynn Taylor. She is 9 lbs 21 inches, healthy, and precious! I will put some pictures up to share as soon as I get them on my computer.
Yours from the land of corn,
Leanne
0 comments:
Post a Comment